Tuesday, February 4, 2014

3 Years!

Three years ago, I said "I do" to Jason! What a man! I am so in love with him. He is an incredible husband and he shows me he loves me day in and day out. Max and Gwenyth are very blessed to have him as a father. He is a great provider, role model, and such an amazing example for them to follow! Three years ago, I would have known we would be happy and still so in love, but I could not have imagined how absolutely wonderful it would be to do life with this guy!!! I pray for many, many more years with my main man!

Our Wedding Day, February 2011
 
August 2012
 
October 2013
Also, in case you thought you had the best friends, you are wrong... We do! Ha! Here is the proof. There is nothing like a flash mob at your wedding reception! Thank you to all of you, you know who you are! :)

http://vimeo.com/20770631

No comments:

Post a Comment