One of the highlights of this past month was that Max went on his first Rude Family Vacation! Jason stayed behind to work and to work on finishing our basement, but Max and I joined the majority of the Rudes on vacation in Branson, MO. There was a lot of swimming, getting kisses from aunts, and even a trip to the Dixie Stampede!
|Max sat in the cart like a big guy for the first time in Branson!|
|Max with some other handsome Rude boys!|
|Max wanted everyone to know who he is rooting for in the Olympics!|
|We went to BBQ with TJ, Julia, and Jessica. Max was pumped!|
|On the way back home! So excited to see his dad!|
|We got a bit off schedule while on vacation. While trying to keep him awake a little longer in order to take his nap on time, Max let me know that he just could not make it any longer and he fell asleep on the floor of the living room!|
Max's Likes and Dislikes at 9 Months:
- His dad and his mom! He loves playing rough with dad and cuddling with mom.
- Scooting around on his belly. No crawling yet, but we are so close!
- Food, he still likes anything I give him. A new favorite are pancakes even though he doesn't have any teeth!
- His crib? Well, I think he does, he sleeps very well in it every night!
- Big boy jammies!
- His cousins! He is still so entertained by all of them! We got to spend time with them on vacation and then his cousins on the Stopek side came to visit on Thursday! We went to the park and Max loved watching them play!
- The bink. He is happy as long as he has his bink, especially his new basketball ones!
- The tub!
- Waiting for food.
- When he is in the car and the car stops moving.
Off to put Max down to a nap!