Friday, December 23, 2011

Life with Max

Life with Max is great!  He has been such a good baby and gets cuter and cuter everyday!  I don't know how he does it!

Max has had a very busy beginning to life.  He made it in time for Thanksgiving, made it through his first move to a new house, and is getting prepared for Christmas!

I know I have said this before, but it is such a huge blessing that both Jason's family and my family live so close.  For Thanksgiving, we were able to have lunch in Adel with the Stopek side and dinner in Johnston with the Rude side.  Max pretty much slept through both get togethers, but loved having aunts, uncles, cousins, grandmas, and grandpas, ooh and awh over him!

For those of you who don't know- we moved!  We have had so much help from friends and family to clean, paint, and finish the bathroom on a foreclosed home.  We are so thankful to everyone that helped with the house or spent some time with Max so that both mommy and daddy could work on the house.  We are still unpacking and getting organized so I will put up pictures when we are more settled!

We are looking forward to Christmas!  Max and I have been talking about it and he is pretty pumped for our holiday schedule the next couple of days!  He has been such a trooper while shopping and is excited to wrap the gifts with me today!

Here is a preview of some pictures we did with my grandma, niece and nephew (Thank you, Meghan at GraceJuliet Photography!). I will put up our family ones soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment