Sunday, January 8, 2012

2011 Top Ten

2011 was such a great year!  I might just go ahead and say it was my best year yet!  Here are a list of the top ten moments and events I am most thankful for: (Warning- There are an overabundance of exclamation marks!)

10. Traveling to Faithwalkers and rooming with Jason and Max!  It was a different experience to have Max with us.  He did get kicked out of a couple of sessions... but I am truly thankful that Jason and I are committed to learning more about the Lord and how to be better spouses and parents!
9. Road tripping to Branson with Jason and my sister-in-law Julia for a week of Rude Family Vacation!  So fun to officially be a Rude this year!
8. Spending my favorite holiday (4th of July) with my husband!  He made it so special!  We weren't even dating yet at that time in 2010!  So much can happen in a year!
7. Having so many friends who love the Lord and encourage me to do so.  Jason and I are so blessed to be a part of such an amazing church family!
6. Moving into our new house!  It is so wonderful to not have to sign yet another lease and think about moving in a year.  Also... I got to pick out paint colors!
5. Celebrating my niece Hailee's 4th birthday and my nephew Brody's 1st birthday!  It is such a blessing to live so close to them and to get to see them grow up!
4. Going on my honeymoon with my honey.  We had a great time and I finally got to go to Disney World!
3. Celebrating Thanksgiving and Christmas with both the Rudes and the Stopeks as a new family of three!
2. Meeting the greatest little blessing, Max Rude!  What a cutie he is! Oh, and not being pregnant anymore!
1. Getting married to my very best friend, Jason Rude! (He is a cutie too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment